Find a Region
Our provincial and regional goal is to be a reliable source of information and support for all citizens who have a connection to autism including families, children, adults, caregivers, support workers, and teachers.
Autism Ontario's Regions:
- Deliver quality programs and activities for autistic children, youth, and adults.
- Offer resources webinars and/or training workshops that promote advocacy, provide support, and offer the latest news in autism research. These courses are advertised by email on our social channels and on our website.
- Work with community partners to promote and enhance autism acceptance and advocacy.
- Facilitate various fundraising events throughout the year that raise critical funds to support programs and events for autistic individuals and their families. These programs focus on connecting our community members to get involved, socialize, and network.
- Support community fundraisers. Help us help others by hosting your own third-party event. Donations can be directed to a local community; contact us to learn more. Autism Ontario is a registered non-profit charity.
Interested in Volunteering?
Autism Ontario is guided by a volunteer board of directors, composed of parents, people on the spectrum, and respected professionals, who provide governance, expertise, and guidance to the organization on a volunteer basis.
Our volunteers are the foundation of our success, and we are grateful to each person who commits their time, talent and treasure to advancing our mission and vision.
There are many opportunities to volunteer with Autism Ontario. Whether you are looking for something casual or something more committed, there is a volunteer role suited to you.
Please note – All volunteers are required to submit a vulnerable sector check. Details will be sent following your application and successful interview.