Find a Region
What We Do
Our provincial and regional goal is to be a reliable source of information and support for all citizens who have a connection to autism including families, children, adults, caregivers, support workers, and teachers.
Autism Ontario's Regions:
- Deliver quality programs and activities for autistic children, youth, and adults.
- Offer resources webinars and/or training workshops that promote advocacy, provide support, and offer the latest news in autism research. These courses are advertised by email on our social channels and on our website.
- Work with community partners to promote and enhance autism acceptance and advocacy.
- Facilitate various fundraising events throughout the year that raise critical funds to support programs and events for autistic individuals and their families. These programs focus on connecting our community members to get involved, socialize, and network.
- Support community fundraisers. Help us help others by hosting your own third-party event. Donations can be directed to a local community; contact us to learn more. Autism Ontario is a registered non-profit charity.