Service Providers - Add Your Listing
Do you provide an autism-related service or supports? Are you and your staff trained and experienced in working with autistic children, youth, or adults?
Click on one of the links below to add your listing.
Clinical Supervisors of behavioural services, who reside in Ontario, and meet all of the qualification requirements can apply to join the OAP Provider List.
Effective September 2021, Occupational Therapists and Speech-Language Pathologists who are registered in Ontario,and meet all of the qualification requirements are also eligible to apply to join the OAP Provider List (Occupational Therapist Qualification Requirements; Speech-Language Pathologist Qualification Requirements).
The Autism Service Listing is now CommunityConnect! This free, easy-to-use database is centralized community portal where people across Ontario can search for autism-related services for themselves and their family.
- Mental Health Professionals
- Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Dentists and Dental Hygienists
- Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Opticians and Optometrists
- Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Chiropractors, Kinesiologist and Massage Therapists
- Other regulated health professionals
- BCBA-D, BCBA, BCaBA, RBT
- Experienced Autism Related Service Providers (eg. Respite, ABA)*
*Autism Ontario will review all applications and reserves the right to deny any applicant that does not meet the minimum experience standards. Autism Ontario may ask for references to verify experience working with people on the Autism Spectrum.