Find a Provider
The Ontario Autism Program (OAP) Provider List is an online listing of Clinical Supervisors of behavioural services for children and youth with autism. It is a resource Ontario families can use to search for, select, and confirm the qualifications of their autism behavioural service providers.
The Autism Service Listing is now CommunityConnect! CommunityConnect is a centralized community portal where you can search for autism services, and Autism Ontario resources and events. Open to:
- Mental Health Professionals
- Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Dentists and Dental Hygienists
- Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Opticians and Optometrists
- Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Chiropractors and Massage Therapists
- BCBA-D, BCBA, BCaBA, RBT
- Experienced Autism related service providers (eg. Respite, ABA)*
*Autism Ontario will review all applications and reserves the right to deny any applicant that does not meet the minimum experience standards. Autism Ontario may ask for references to verify experience working with people on the Autism Spectrum.