Register For Our Monthly Newsletter!
- Deliver quality programs and activities for children, young adults, and adults with Autism.
- Offer resources webinars and/or training workshops. These resources promote advocacy, provide support, and the latest news in autism research. These courses are advertised by email on our social channels and on the provincial website.
- Work with community partners to promote and enhance awareness and advocacy about autism.
- Facilitate various fundraising events throughout the year that raise critical funds to support programs and events for individuals with autism and their families. These programs focus on connecting members of our community to get involved, socialize, and network.
- Support community fundraisers. Help us help others by hosting your own third-party event. Donations can be directed to a local community; contact us to learn more. Autism Ontario is a registered non-profit charity.
Want to Volunteer?
Follow us on Social Media
Autism Ontario is partnering with Cat Sitter Toronto to offer kids a FREE fun and educational craft kit with the theme of responsible pet ownership.…
** Registration opens May 2, 2022 @9:00am**Autism Ontario is now offering a Butterfly Kit. The kit has everything you need to raise your very own…
** Registration opens May 2nd, 2022 @9:00am**Autism Ontario is now offering a Butterfly Kit. The kit has everything you need to raise your very own…
**REGISTRATION TO OPEN April 10th AT 9am**Great project with for summer! Build and Learn! Assemble your own wildlife habitat. Pre-cut wood…