“We cannot thank you enough for the ways in which you’ve helped our child continue to succeed and stay happy throughout the course of this pandemic. We are so grateful for the services and activities that Autism Ontario West Region provided for our family, and we know that we are only one of many families who can say the same. You are helping to change the lives of many struggling individuals and families living with Autism . Thank you so much!”
Mother of a six-year-old
Welcome. Our provincial and regional goal is to be a reliable source of information and support for all citizens who have a connection to autism including families, children, adults on the spectrum, caregivers, support workers, and teachers.
What we do:
- Deliver quality programs and activities for children, young adults, and adults with Autism.
- Offer resources webinars and/or training workshops. These resources promote advocacy, provide support, and the latest news in autism research. These courses are advertised by email on our social channels and on the provincial website.
- Work with community partners to promote and enhance awareness and advocacy about autism
- Facilitate various fundraising events throughout the year that raise critical funds to support programs and events for individuals with autism and their families. These programs focus on connecting members of our community to get involved, socialize, and network.
- Support community fundraisers. Help us help others by hosting your own third-party event. Donations can be directed to a local community; contact us to learn more. Autism Ontario is a registered non-profit charity.