We’re so glad you want to join our team!
Working at Autism Ontario means being part of a unique work culture that revolves around something we all believe in – ensuring individuals with ASD are provided with the means to achieve quality of life as a respected member of society. A career at Autism Ontario means supporting individuals with ASD to build meaningful connections in their community through education, advocacy and awareness.
Browse our current opportunities and apply online. Don’t see the right fit? Check back soon.
- Service Navigator (FT) Salary Range: $57,000 - $63,000
- Service Navigator Team Lead (FT) Salary Range: $60,000 - $66,000
- Service Navigator – Events Specialist (FT) Salary Range: $53,000 - $58,000
- Service Navigator – Specialist (PT), Including: Peer to Peer, Outreach, School Support, and Transitions Salary Range: $57,000 - $63,000 (Prorated to 0.5 FTE)
- Intake Supervisor (FT) Salary Range: $70,000 – $75,000
- Content and Marketing Coordinator (FT) Salary Range: $53,000 - $58,000
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter including the region of interest to no later than April 25, 2019. We thank everyone for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates invited to interview with us will be contacted.