Our provincial and regional goal is to be a reliable source of information and support for all citizens who have a connection to autism including families, children, adults on the spectrum, caregivers, support workers, and teachers.
What we do:
- Deliver quality programs and activities for children, young adults, and adults with Autism.
- Offer resources webinars and/or training workshops. These resources promote advocacy, provide support, and the latest news in autism research. These courses are advertised by email on our social channels and on the provincial website.
- Work with community partners to promote and enhance awareness and advocacy about autism
- Facilitate various fundraising events throughout the year that raise critical funds to support programs and events for individuals with autism and their families. These programs focus on connecting members of our community to get involved, socialize, and network.
- Support community fundraisers. Help us help others by hosting your own third-party event. Donations can be directed to a local community; contact us to learn more. Autism Ontario is a registered non-profit charity.