Autism Ontario 2021 Annual General Meeting
Saturday, September 25, 2021 - 9:00am to 10:30am
Current members* of Autism Ontario are invited to Autism Ontario’s Annual General Meeting to be held virtually.
What is different about the AGM this year?
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, this years’ AGM is being held via videoconference.
What happens at the AGM?
As a member of Autism Ontario, you have the right to vote at the 2021 AGM virtually or by proxy. The AGM will include the following agenda items:
1. Receiving the drafted minutes from the 2020 AGM (click here to download the minutes);
2. Receiving and considering the annual reports of the President of the Board and the Executive Director;
3. Receiving the audited Financial Statements for the period ending March 31, 2021 (click here to download the Financial Statements);
4. Election of three new board members (click here to read about the new Board Members);
5. Appointing auditors for the 2021-2022 fiscal year;
6. Transacting such other business as may properly come before the AGM;
7. Awarding the Gerry Bloomfield Awards
If you unable to attend, please RSVP and assign your general proxy on the next page of this registration and you will then be sent further details, as required.
If you have any questions about the upcoming AGM, please email AGM@autismontario.com before September 24, 2021.
*Please note: you must be a member of Autism Ontario, in good standing on or before July 26, 2021, to attend.
Event Chapter(s) and Region(s)