Niagara Region Summer Camp
Niagara Region Chapter Summer Camp
FAQ's can be found here.
To Register, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in Autism Ontario – Niagara Region Chapter’s Summer Camp!
The Registration Process
Registration will open MARCH 2, 2020 at 9:00am, and will be FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED.
In an effort to provide all campers with a safe and supportive camp experience, we will ensure there are designated spaces available for campers requiring 1:1 (1 staff and 1 camper) and 1:2 (1 staff and 2 campers) support.
We will do our best to accommodate each applicant for one week of camp. You will be asked to select your first and second choice of weeks within your camper’s age group.
- If you are registering a child between the ages of 5 and 12, you will have 3 weeks of camp to choose from for your first and second choice.
- If you are registering a teen or adult who is 13 years of age or older, there are 3 weeks you can choose from for your first and second choice.
- If you are registering a teen (1:2) between the ages of 13 and 21, you will also have the option of registering for our special Teen Week!
In the event that we are unable to accommodate one week of camp for all applicants, applicants will be placed on a waitlist in the order of the date and time of the submitted application.
In the event that our camp has accommodated all applicants, but still has spaces available, we will offer spaced to families who have requested a second week, starting from the top of the list. Second weeks will not be offered until AFTER registration closes on April 20th.
In order to register and be placed in the first come-first served queue, the application must be completed and submitted no later than April 20th, 2020 at 5:00p.m.
Date and time of final submission.
Number of 1:1 (one staff and one camper) and 1:2 (one staff and two campers) spaces available during your selected weeks, along with the information provided regarding individual support needs.
Age of camper.
After You Register
- You will be offered one week of camp and will have 5 business days from the date of the offer to accept it; after spot has been accepted, there will be a $50.00 non-refundable cancellation fee.
- If that space is not accepted,
- Another camper from the waitlist MAY be placed in that available space.
- You may request consideration for an alternate week; however, this is dependent on available spaces, and you may be placed on a waitlist.
- Once the offers have been accepted, and campers assigned to one week of camp, applicants will be notified of any available spaces.
Payment is due in full by June 10th, 2020
Invoices can be issued for agencies managing your SSAH/ Passport funding.
If you experience any difficulty completing this online application,
please contact Allyesa Stewart at 905-682-2776 x205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration website will give you 90 minutes to complete your application before your session will time out, however, you have the capability to save your changes and log on later to complete the application at any time.
Please write down your Login and Password information for future use!
We are looking forward to seeing familiar faces and welcoming new ones this summer!