Niagara Region Summer Camp
Niagara Region Chapter Summer Camp
2019 Summer Camp Registration will be open on March 4th at 9AM.
FAQ's can be found here.
To Register, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in Autism Ontario – Niagara Region Chapter’s Summer Camp! We are excited to start a new year and to offer a fun and rewarding experience for all!
The information you provide in the online registration form will be used to determine which group will be the best fit for your applicant, and will provide our staff with the information they need to provide a safe and fun experience this summer.
If we require any follow-up information, we may contact you via phone or email.
NOTE: Online payments can be made after April 1st 2019.
LEVEL OF SUPPORT = Number of Staff : Number of Campers ratio
In an effort to provide all campers with a safe and supportive camp experience, we will ensure there are designated spaces available for campers requiring 1:1 (1 staff and 1 camper) and 1:2 (1 staff and 2 campers) support.
We will do our best to accommodate each applicant for one week of camp. You will be asked to select your first and second choice of weeks within your camper’s age group.
- If you are registering a child between the ages of 5 and 12, you will have 3 weeks of camp to choose from for your first and second choice.
- If you are registering a teen or adult who is 13 years of age or older, there are 3 weeks you can choose from for your first and second choice.
- If you are registering a teen (1:2) between the ages of 13 and 21, you will also have the option of registering for our special Teen Week!
In the event that we are unable to accommodate one week of camp for all applicants, applicants will be placed on a waitlist in the order of the date and time of the submitted application.
In the event that our camp has accommodated all applicants, but still has spaces available, applicants will have the opportunity to re-apply for another week of camp, still following the selection criteria on a first come first serve basis, until all spaces are filled.
In order to register and be placed in the first come-first served queue, the application must be completed and submitted no later than May 3rd, 2019 at 5:00p.m.
After You Register
- You will be offered one week of camp and will have 5 business days from the date of the offer to accept it; after spot has been accepted, there will be a $50.00 non-refundable cancellation fee.
If that space is not accepted,
- Another camper from the waitlist MAY be placed in that available space.
- You may request consideration for an alternate week; however, this is dependent on available spaces, and you may be placed on a waitlist.
- Once the offers have been accepted, and campers assigned to one week of camp, applicants will be notified of any available spaces.
Payment is due in full by June 7th, 2019
The registration website will give you 90 minutes to complete your application before your session will time out, however, you have the capability to save your changes and log on later to complete the application at any time.
Please write down your Login and Password information for future use!
We are looking forward to seeing familiar faces and welcoming new ones this summer!