Welcome to the Kingston Chapter of Autism Ontario! The Kingston Chapter is directed by the dedicated volunteers of the Chapter Leadership Council (CLC) in collaboration with Autism Ontario.
Our mandate is to support and educate people in the Kingston area who have people with Autism in their family or who are Autistic themselves.
How Can We Help You?
- We provide office staff two days a week (Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 to 2:00) to take your calls or visits to answer your questions or get information
- Provide support through programming like Family Support Meetings, Social Nights for 18+, Lego Club and other workshops
- Work with community partners to provide programming like Awesome Possums and The Buddy Program (ran by Queen’s University Arts & Science Undergraduate Society) and AMP (Autism Mentorship Program through Queen’s University)
- Seek funding that allows us to hold Information and Education Sessions through guest speakers and workshops
- Act as your guide to services that are available through various other service providers in the community who can provide additional support.
- Act as a link to services run by Autism Ontario like the Family Support Coordinator or the Potential Program
The Kingston Chapter is able to function through the fundraising efforts of our CLC and community partners who support us.
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in every way we can!