Service Providers - Add Your Listing
Do you provide an autism-related service or supports? Are you and your staff trained and experienced in working with autistic children, youth, or adults?
Click on one of the links below to add your listing.
Open to applicants who demonstrate that they meet the following qualification requirements, as set by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services:
- Have one of the following professional designations:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA®)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst – Doctoral™ (BCBA-D™)
- Clinical Psychologist or Psychological Associate registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO) with documented expertise in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)(1)
- Have at least 3,000 hours post-certification/registration experience (typically completed over two years) delivering ABA services to children and youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder (including a minimum of 1,500 post-certification hours involving supervisory duties)(2)
- Have a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Have professional liability insurance (purchased individually or through employer)
- Adhere to a professional code of conduct (e.g., Behavior Analyst Certification Board® Professional and Ethical Compliance Code, College of Psychologists of Ontario Standards of Professional Conduct)
This free, easy-to-use database will be a one-stop-shop where people across Ontario can search for autism-related services for themselves and their family.
- Mental Health Professionals
- Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Dentists and Dental Hygienists
- Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Opticians and Optometrists
- Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Chiropractors, Kinesiologist and Massage Therapists
- Other regulated health professionals
- BCBA-D, BCBA, BCaBA, RBT
- Experienced Autism Related Service Providers (eg. Respite, ABA)*
*Autism Ontario will review all applications and reserves the right to deny any applicant that does not meet the minimum experience standards. Autism Ontario may ask for references to verify experience working with people on the Autism Spectrum.