One Time Gift
Make a gift today and you can help Autism Ontario ensure that each individual with ASD is provided the means to achieve quality of life as a respected member of society.
When you make a monthly gift today, you help Autism Ontario and its 25 Chapters focus on what matters most – families.
Our monthly donors are a special group of our most dedicated supporters. When you become a monthly donor, your investment will provide a dependable stream of support that is so vital to the work we do.
Here’s how it works:
• You determine the amount of your monthly donation, and you can alter or stop it at any time by accessing your Online Profile at any time.
• Your credit card is charged on or around the same date every month, and you’ll receive an email confirmation when charged.
• Each January you’ll receive an annual giving statement, which can be used for tax purposes.
When you honour the memory of a loved one and make a memorial gift to Autism Ontario, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing your gift will help provide acceptance and opportunities for people with ASD. Give a gift that will truly make a difference.
When you celebrate a loved one with an honorary tribute gift from Autism Ontario, you can recognize someone special, commemorate a milestone or significant occasion such as a birthday, wedding, retirement or anniversary.
You will be able to identify the special occasion and indicate the name and address of the person being honoured. We will then send them a card to mark the occasion with your personalized message.
Gifts of Securities
As an alternative to a gift of cash, a charitable donation of securities could offer you greater tax advantages. Under recent taxation rules, donors are no longer taxed on capital gains accrued on securities, such as public company shares, when donated to a registered charity such as Autism Ontario.
As an example, if you donate stock that was originally purchased for $800 and is sold for $2,000, Autism Ontario will receive $2,000, you will receive a tax receipt from Autism Ontario for $2,000 and you will not pay tax on your capital gain of $1,200.
Making a gift of stock is easy:
1. Complete our securities form and return it to Autism Ontario:
2. Contact your stockbroker with your request to transfer stock (Autism Ontario’s account and broker information are included on the securities form).
You can continue to be a Champion for those affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders well into the future. Consider leaving a gift in your estate planning, ensuring the legacy of compassion and support you demonstrated with your life.
Corporate or Foundation Gifts
If you are inquiring on behalf of a Corporation or Foundation, we would be thrilled to have you join our family. Please call 416 246 9592 so that we can tailor a proposal to best suit your needs.