Toronto- Halloween at the Village (October 28)
** Registration opens October 3, 2023 @12:00pm**
For those who are interested in attending on October 21 for their Abraca Dracula show, please register -HERE-
Come join us at Black Creek Pionner Village during this colourful event. It features a variety of Halloween-themed activities, crafts, performances and educational “discovery stations” throughout the Village.
Some things you can expect to see are:
• Frankenstein’s Laboratory – an interactive outdoor show where the audience helps Dr. Frankenstein with messy experiments designed to bring a pumpkin to life.
• Monster Mash – an interactive monster music show on the main stage.
• Trick or Treat – make your own treat bag then retrieve candy from different buildings in the Village
• Puppet Show – the story of the headless horseman.
• Messy Medicine – gooey and slimy hands-on activities.
• Witches lair – interactive outdoor performance where visitors learn skills of witchcraft and wizardry.
• Creepy carnival games – carnival games such as beanbag toss, ball in basket, and more with a Halloween twist.
And many many more!
Families are encouraged to dress up in their spookiest costumes.
Please note that there will be Halloween music being played around the village, and the main stage will also have music and a microphone. Families will have a space just for us, in which you can take a sensory break if needed. Headphones are recommended if families have one.
Ticket limit: 6 per family. No refunds. If this is prohibitive for you please contact email@example.com
Cost: $3 per person.
Families will check-in with a Autism Ontario member the day of the event and will receive tickets after check-in.
Please note, we strive to have as many families as we can attend; therefore there is a ticket limit of 6 per family. If you require more, contact Kim BEFORE purchasing your tickets informing her of the reason. Otherwise, tickets will be canceled.
Disclaimer for event registrations
Autism Ontario offers community events for autistic individuals and their families and caregivers in a supportive environment that enables them to enjoy experiences together. Autism Ontario employees and volunteers manage and moderate our events. Abusive language and behaviour directed at Autism Ontario staff and/or volunteers will not be tolerated.
1000 Murray Ross Pkwy
North York, ON M3J 2P3
|# of Children with ASD attending|
|# of Parents / Guardians / Caregivers|
|# Siblings / Friends / Other family|