Urdu & Hindi - OAP Information Session (Online, In Urdu and Hindi)
Learn about the New Ontario Autism Program (OAP) and meet your Autism Ontario Service Navigator.
There will be time to answer the questions below and other FAQ after a brief presentation:
- How do I apply for OAP funding?
- Who can help me submit my documentation to apply for the childhood budget?
- How can I find and select a qualified service provider?
- How do I reconcile invoices?
- What supports are available in my local community?
- What services and supports can I purchase under my childhood budget?
NOTE: Pre-registration is required as space is limited. This is not a child friendly event as it is intended for parents, caregivers and professionals to attend. Child care is NOT available.
Markham, Toronto, Pickering, Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough, ON
Phone: 1-800-472-7789 ext. 339
Event Chapter(s) and Region(s)
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.