East, Durham Region Movie Morning - It's a Me, Mario!
** Registration opens March 28th at noon **
Celebrating the Spectrum
Join us for a Sensory Friendly family movie morning! We are watching The Super Mario Bros an animated PG-rated film.
Movie start time 9:30 am
A limited number of tickets are available. Max of 5 tickets per family.
Please Note : This event is intended for families in Durham Region, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Peterborough, and Northumberland. Registrations outside of this area will not be accepted.
• Our group will be the only people in the auditorium
• We will ensure we have a large enough auditorium so nobody is crowded
• The running lights will be on and we will do a sound check to ensure the volume is comfortable.
• There will be a quiet space if anyone needs it, (an empty auditorium close by)
• The concession stand will be open but purchases are the responsibility of the family.
Please arrive between 9 am and 9:30 am and check in with our staff at the front.
When: Sunday, April 16th
Movie start time: 9:30 am
Max of 5 tickets per family.
Cost: $3 per person. No refunds.
Registered families will receive an email closer to the event date with any and all updates pertaining to this event. If you have not received an email, be sure to check your spam/junk folders.
If you require financial assistance to attend this event, please e-mail email@example.com prior to registration.
75 Consumers Drive
Whitby, ON M6K 3C5
|# of Children with ASD attending|
|# of Parents / Guardians / Caregivers|
|# Siblings / Friends / Other family|