South Region – Virtual Teens Coding Program (Gr7+)
• A computer or laptop
• A second monitor or large screen
• A microphone and headphones/earbuds
• A mouse (wired or wireless with left and right click buttons – not a track pad!)
• A reliable internet connection
• A functional webcam or built-in camera (optional, but recommended)
REQUIRED SOFTWARE We will be using a free web application.
Registration cost: $25. If this is prohibitive for you please contact email@example.com
Once registered and paid, refunds will not be issued.
Online: Through Zoom, link will be sent after registration
Time: Thursdays from 6-7pm
Dates: January 19, 26, February 2, 9, 19, 23, March 2, 9, 23, 30
Participants must be available to attend all 10 weeks. In the instance that a student misses two consecutive classes, their place on the course will be given to another student.
Please note that this event is for teens in the South Region only. All other registrations will be canceled.
Limit 1 participant per family.
|# of Children with ASD|
|# of Autistic Adults (18+)|