East - Ottawa - Family Movie Morning
Registration opens November 11 at 1pm
Join us for a Sensory Friendly family movie morning! We are watching Disney’s “Strange World” an animated PG-rated film.
Please arrive between 9 am and 9:20am and check in with our staff at the front.
• Our group will be the only people in the auditorium
• We will ensure we have a large enough auditorium so nobody is crowded
• The running lights will be on and we will do a sound check to ensure the volume is comfortable.
• There will be a quiet space if anyone needs it, (an empty auditorium close by)
• The concession stand will be open but purchases are the responsibility of the family.
Cost: $3 per ticket
3090 Carling Ave.
Ottawa, ON K2B 7K2
|# of Children with ASD attending|
|# of Parents / Guardians / Caregivers|
|# Siblings / Friends / Other family|