East - Toronto FC Virtual Autism Ontario Event
***Registration opens Friday, May 28, 2021 at 12:00pm***
For all our Soccer Fans out there, we have an exclusive opportunity for you! We have partnered with Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) to bring you and interactive hour with Toronto FC! You’ll hear from coaches and players; you can submit questions for both; and you have the chance to win some Toronto FC merchandise!
· Pre-Game Lobby – Enjoy videos and pictures
· Pre-Game stretch with coach
· Coaches Corner (Q&A)
· Half-Time Trivia
· Dwayne De Rosario Keynote
· Dwayne De Rosario to talk about teamwork
· Q & A for player
· Special Guest Paul Walderman (Autistic self advocate and Digital Content specialist at MLSE)
- $5 per family (per computer signed in)
- You must be signed in for the event on June 12th to be eligible to win prizes.
- Every registrant will receive a digital activity booklet.
- Email all questions for the coaches or players to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a Provincial Wide event with limited spots available.
We will send you the Webex link a few days before the event.
Hope to see you on June 12th! What a great way to spend a Saturday morning.
Peterborough, Cobourg, Belleville, Kingston, Ottawa, Renfrew, ON
|# of Children with ASD attending # of Children with ASD attending|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.