Autism Ontario London is a registered non-profit organization.
Our chapter encompasses London, Oxford, Middlesex and Elgin Municipalities.
Prevalence Rate of Autism: An Estimated 1 in 66 children have been diagnosed with autism. Visually, that’s one child per school bus.
Our goal is to be a reliable source of information and support for all residents who have a connection to autism including families, children, adults on the spectrum, caregivers, support workers, and teachers.
What we do:
- Provide resources, programs and social skills opportunities to individuals with autism and their families in a supportive, socially accepting, and sensory friendly environment. Opportunities that without support, individuals with autism and their families may not otherwise be able to participate or be involved in.
- To help our community learn about ASD Chapters conduct special speakers and/or training workshops. These cover such topics as advocacy, support and the latest news in ASD research.
- Works with community partners to promote and enhance awareness about autism.
Please Donate or Help Us Fundraise:
Help us help others- your support is needed. Our chapter is a registered non-profit charity and receives no direct government funding.
Donation can be done in one of the following ways:
- Donate by using the red donate button in the header above, and select “London” as the chapter.
- Donate at CanadaHelps: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/pages/raise-autism-awareness-and-support-opportunities/
- Or contact London Chapter at email@example.com 519-433-3390
We are currently offering several virtual opportunities for families and individuals with autism.