Join us on November 29th for Giving Tuesday 2022!
What is Giving Tuesday?
Giving Tuesday is a global movement that celebrates the power of people and organizations to transform their communities. This global celebration of philanthropy was created as a response to the commercialism of Black Friday and makes a big difference to Canadians and throughout the world. In 2021 this special day of giving raised an unprecedented $43.6 million dollars for good causes.
WHAT is AN #UNSELFIE?
#un.sel.fie noun (uhn.sell.fee) The #UNselfie, or the selfless selfie, is a powerful way to show how and why you are giving while raising awareness for the causes that are important to you!
HOW DO I JOIN?
1. Donate in support of your favourite Autism Ontario program!
2. Download our #Unselfie printable poster and tell us why you're giving to Autism Ontario for Giving Tuesday.
3. Take a “selfie” holding our #Unselfie printable.
4. Post it to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter (all three if you like) using the hashtags:
#UNselfie #GivingTuesdayCa #AutismOntario #AutismMatters #CelebrateTheSpectrum
5. Don’t forget to tag us so we can see why you are giving!
Facebook (French): @autismeontarioprovincial
Download our #UNselfie printable poster. Check out some examples at the bottom of the page!
You can learn more about the Giving Tuesday movement here.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
Connect with us and join the #GivingTuesday conversation! Email Erin Cunningham, our Fundraising and Database Administrator, if you have any questions. She would love to hear from you and can be reached at email@example.com.