Swimming ~ Sat Dec 22
Location: Wave Pool, Richmond Hill
Time: 7pm - 9pm
Registration OPENS Wed Dec 12 at noon and closes when full.
Details & Register Online here
Posted December 10, 2018
Posted December 8, 2018
Posted December 6, 2018
We've Moved !!!
Autism Ontario York Region Chapter offices are NO LONGER in the Loyal True Blue and Orange Home building.
Please DO NOT DROP IN expecting to find Sarah, Jamie or Andrea at LTBO.
ALL PROGRAMS & SERVICES CONTINUE ~ SEE BELOW
While we are searching for the perfect new location, we have retained our
1) Mailing Address: Please continue to mail or courier items to us! Autism York, 11181 Yonge St. Richmond Hill, ON L4S 1L2. We will still pick up mail and delivered items here.
2) Chapter Phone: 905-780-1590 for Sarah Shaw, Chapter Manager, our CLC and SEAC reps.
3) Chapter email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Contact info:
Manager of Chapter Development & Programs
- Sarah Shaw email@example.com
Autism Ontario Potential Programme (PP)
- Family Support ~ Jamie Read 705-252-7429 x101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events ~ Andrea Armstrong 705-929-9670 AArmstrong@autismontario.com
Posted September 6, 2018
New Education Portal ~ June 2018
Autism Ontario's free Education Portal is a one-stop shop for helpful autism related resources. Once you register, you will have access to all past webinars, helpful articles, and information about Autism Spectrum Disorder to assist you on your journey from diagnosis through to adulthood.
Go to LearningDOTAutism Ontario
Posted June 1, 2018
Online Store Now Open
Autism Awareness Apparel in Youth, Ladies and Mens sizes. $4 per item sold goes directly towards opening doors for adults, supporting our Autism Ontario Chapters and reaching out to our communities.
Go to our Online Store here
Posted February 26, 2018
NEW Newsletter! ~ Adults on the Spectrum
Autism Ontario is proud to be expanding our reach to include adults on the spectrum. This monthly adult-specific newsletter is one way that we can support adults on the spectrum, family members and professionals to access adult-specific information from all over Ontario.
Sign Up here
Posted October 5, 2017
Posted March 2, 2015