Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Below are the instructions on how to register and set up someone as Team Captain, which is the start to recruit and fundraise for your Chapter.
- There is NO ACCESS CODE needed (this option comes up as you first go to register for the race)
- If you have participated before your personal data is populated once you enter your email and password.
- There is NO PROMO CODE
- You can add family participants at one time.
- When asked ‘do you want to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge as a fundraiser or make a donation’? ANSWER YES! This is important to be able to automatically set up your personal fundraising page.
- Choose Autism Ontario when asked, then create your fundraising page.
If you choose to set up a team – please start the team name with Autism Ontario followed by the Chapter – so that I am easily able to track all the donations.
Registration Details and Setting up a Team
1. Go to http://www.STWM.ca
and select ‘Charity and Community’, then official charities and scroll to find Autism Ontario OR hit the large Register button directly. You need to pick which ‘race’ – 5KM, ½ or full marathon.
2. If you follow the first option above, you then have 3 choices:
a. Register – the one to select to register for the event
3. Choose Race Roster – Canada and follow the instructions
4. Hint - Select the Green corral if you wish to walk with the group – participants are placed into corrals based on estimated time to finish
5. Important – skip the ‘enter promo’ option – the opportunity to enter a discount code will come later
6. Important - When you are asked the question – do you want to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge as a fundraiser or make a donation – answer YES
a. Then pick Autism Ontario
b. Now enter the charity discount code as applicable
Customized Registration PIN Codes:
Your customized DISCOUNT CHARITY PIN codes for race registration (in addition to applicable taxes and processing fees) will be:
i. ½ and full marathon – 18AUTISMONT42K ($80)
ii. 5 KM walk or run – 18AUTISMONT5K ($40)
iii. 5 KM with a stroller – 18AUTISMONT5ST ($50)
c. Continue with the instructions and make your payment
7. You then create your account in Artez that allows you to do fundraising
8. Important - You will receive 2 confirmation emails – save them both - from which you can go to your fundraising page and personalize it, enter your fundraising target, messages and videos, etc. One is your Race Roster registration confirmation and the other is the charity fundraising registration.
To set up a Team for the Team Captain
1. Within your fundraising page select ‘my team’ and create a team. As the team captain, you can invite people to join, share messages and more – you will get some hints and tips as we start to have our teams formed.
2. Please name your team starting with Autism Ontario – then your chapter or other name – this will help us track team progress and funds raised for each team. For example – Autism Ontario Provincial Office.
For any additonal questions or concerns, please contact Monica Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org