Our School page is dynamic, as are school issues. It will be continually under construction. Help us help others. Please send your comments and suggestions for additional materials for this page to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry of Education
Look for these downloadable publications from the Ministry of Education website.
- Incorporating Methods Of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Into Programs For Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Policy/Program Memorandum No. 140 "PPM 140"
- Education for All: The Report of the Expert Panel on Literacy and Numeracy Instruction for Students With Special Education Needs, Kindergarten to Grade 6, 2005
- Individual Education Plans: Standards for Development, Program Planning, and Implementation, 2000
- The Individual Education Plan (IEP): A Resource Guide, 2004
- The Ontario Curriculum Unit Planner: Special Education Companion, 2002
- Planning Entry to School: A Resource Guide, 2005. [hard copies available at no charge in our Resource Centre]
- Special Education: A Guide for Educators, 2001
- Transition Planning: A Resource Guide, 2002
Ministry of Children and Youth Services
- Autism Intervention Program: Program Guidelines, 2006
- A Shared Responsibility: Ontario's Policy Framework for Child and Youth Mental Health, 2006
- Letter to my New Teacher: 15 Things About Me