Resources & Links
AUTISM ONTARIO YORK REGION CHAPTER
YORK ASD PARTNERSHIP Publications
- Autism Parent Resource Kit (MCYS, April 2014) A new, comprehensive online resource to help families better understand autism and the range of services and supports available in Ontario.
- Dual Diagnosis Info Guide (CAMH, Lunsky + Weiss;2012, 67 pg pdf). This guide was developed for the families of people with developmental disabilities. It provides basic information about dual diagnosis and explains what we know about services and supports and how to best access them. It also suggests ways to take care of yourself while being a caregiver.
- ASD Mental Health Blog (launched March 2014) led by Dr. Jonathan Weiss, Chair in ASD Treatment & Care Research, York University; editorials, research summaries, video interviews, research related news articles.
- ASD Mental Health - ASD Treatment and Care Research Chair's website
- Partners for Planning Network (P4P) is a family formed and directed non-profit organizatino providing resources and inspiration to families and their relatives with disabilities