Treatment Centres and Service Providers
Room for Learning
Room for Learning is a social purpose educational company in Toronto, Ontario, that is dedicated to helping students of all abilities learn and grow to achieve individual success. Room for Learning specializes in providing academic intervention and support to children and youth with learning disabilities, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, intellectual disabilities, school anxiety, and chronic health conditions. The company also provides special education consultation to families, students, educators, schools, and community organizations.
- Pre-K - Kindergarten
- Grades 1-3
- Grades 4-6
- Grades 7-8
- Grades 9-12 + Adult
Tel: 416 986 3622
Address: 720 Bathurst St., Toronto, Ontario, M5S 2R4
Kids Solutions provides behavioural therapy for children in Newmarket, the GTA and throughout York Region. Our specialists include Clinical
Psychologists, Board Certified Behaviour Analysts, Counsellors, Certified Teachers, Early Childhood Educators, Speech Language Pathologists, and Occupational Therapists.
Our services include:
- 1-1 ABA/IBI therapy, centre-based, home-based, community-based
- Family coaching, family therapy, and support groups
- CBT Counselling
- Full-time school from JK-Grade 1 for children with developmental and behavioural needs
- PA Day and Holiday Camps for all-abilities
Phone: 1 888.647.4798 1 888.647.4798 FREE , 905-235-4355 905-235-4355
Address: 17817 Leslie St., Unit 10, Newmarket, ON, L3Y 8C6
Kid Mechanix, Inc.
With over 20 years of experience, Kid Mechanix is the established leader in ABA/IBI tutoring services for children and youth! We offer both centre-based and home-based ABA services throughout the GTA. At Kid Mechanix, Inc. the science of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and the art of teaching are combined to foster growth and independence. We also provide customized training and resources to schools and families to help them achieve success.
We Specialize In:
- 1:1 ABA/IBI Therapy and Consulting
- Social Skills Groups
- Integrated School Readiness Program
- After School Tutoring
- Summer Camps
- Parent Training
Phone: 416-899-0225 416-899-0225
Address: 1076 Rutherford Road, Vaughan, ON
Kid Mechanix, Inc. Brochure
Toronto IBI: Children's Learning Centre specializes in providing educational therapy services for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the Greater Toronto Area. Utilizing the teaching methodology of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), Toronto IBI's team of qualified clinicians and therapists will tailor programs specifically designed to meet the individualized needs of every child.
Some Services Provided:
- Individualized ABA / IBI Therapy
- DFO Funded IBI Treatment Programming
- Tutoring and Homework Help
- Social Skills and Group-Learning Development
- March Break / Summer Camps
- Parent and Professional Training
- Community Outreach Programs
Address: 1170 Sheppard Ave W. Unit 32, Toronto ON, M3K 2A3
Toronto IBI Information Brochure (URL is: http://www.torontoibi.ca/TorontoIBI_Brochure.pdf)
For a free consultation or additional information, please call 416-614-9025 .
Endless PossABILITIES Behaviour Intervention & Therapy Services,
Regions servicing: York Region, GTA, Toronto, Simcoe South, Durham, Halton
Description: A specialized centre for children with exceptionalities offering home, centre and community based ABA/IBI interventions for children 2 ½ - 16 years of age. Services provided: highly customized 1-1 programming, direct instruction, tutoring, supported inclusion, classroom instruction, comprehensive social skills programs, after school workshops, diagnostic assessments, psycho-education, counseling for adolescents with ASDs or other learning disabilities, assessment clinic, monthly meetings with parents, and monthly parent support group. Services are all encompassing and we have an open door policy for parents.
Address: Unit 22, 17817 Leslie Street, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8C6
Tel.: (905) 715-7771
The Children Development Group is a multi-disciplinary educational treatment centre offering unique and individualized programming for children, teens and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and other exceptionalities.
CDG services include:
- Speech and Language Pathology
- IBI/ABA treatment
- Behaviour modification programming
- Co-operative learning programming
- Pre-school aged individualized programming
- Communication development
- Social skills and group programming
- Vocational training programming
More services are available, please call for information and a free consultation at 905-237-6717 905-237-6717 .
Click here for the list of CDG 2013 Winter Programs
Muki Baum Foundation focuses on children and adults with complex disabilities, including ASD, and their families. The goal is to enhance resource opportunities in support of the treatment centres and to extend MukiBaum’s reach into the community at large.
Treatment and community outreach programs are hosted at MukiBaum Treatment Centers.
Community Outreach Program
Central Office: 40 Samor Road, Toronto, Ontario Ontario M6A 1J6
Tel.: 416-630-2222 416-630-2222
I Believe In Miracles Inc.
I Believe In Miracles Inc. is a therapy, tutoring and adaptive child care agency. IBIM is dedicated to improving the lives of children and adolescents with all types of intellectual disablities such as Autism, Learning Disabilities, ADD/ ADHD, slow learners, dyslexia, and with those who need extra help with school.
Our therapy programs:
- IBIM Academy
- Afterschool Programs
- Social Skills
- Ready Set Go
- Intensive Behavioral Intervention
- ABA Therapy
Address: 351 Ferrier Street , Unit 7, Markham, Ontario, L3R 5Z2
* For a list of ABA service providers (and for other useful information on ABA programming), see abacuslist.ca.
* If you qualify for IBI programming and are using the Direct Funding Option, your instructional therapists can be trained for free through George Brown College and Connect Strategic Services: see http://www.collegeconnect.on.ca/pages/en_ibitraining.asp
* Association for the Neurologically Disabled of Canada - an organization tat trains parents and caregivers in sensory integration techniques http://www.and.ca/
* Bloorview MacMillan Children's Centre - Outpatient clinics, hospital care, assistive technology services and community outreach activities, school programs for children and youth with special needs. 416 424 3831 416 424 3831 , http://www.bloorview.ca/
* Geneva Centre - www.autism.net - professional training, parent education, fee-for-service behavioural consulting
* Kerry's Place Autism Service - www.kerrysplace.org
* Surrey Place Centre - Infant & child development; mental health; behaviour issues; parenting skills training for adult clients, government-funded IBI program. Bloor and University. (416) 925-5808 (416) 925-5808 - http://www.surreyplace.on.ca/
* Thistletown Regional Centre for Children and Adolescents, Rexdale, 416-326-0600 416-326-0600 - counseling and treatment services for children, youth, adolescents up to 19 years. Focus on "hard to service" individuals.
*Treatment by Design Child and Family Services - Shellie Preston, Clinical Director & Lead Instructor - 647-237-8139 647-237-8139 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.treatmentbydesign.com
*People with Autism Learning (P.A.L.)
Treatment by Design is a specialized social, life, and communication skill building center; we support children, youth and young adults with autism whom range in age and ability. Our programs focus on each individual's strengths to improve positive self-esteem through success. Training takes place on an individual basis or in a small group setting.
Our Programs Include:
- Social Skills Classes
- Art Therapy
- School Readiness/Play Based Learning
All P.A.L. (People with Autism Learning) Programs and Services run for 1 hour sessions in six week blocks.
Who: Children with Autism
When: Fall 2011
Location (Access Alliance) 3090 Danforth Ave.
Time: Evenings, Weekends, & summer
Child to Staff Ratio 3:1
* William Marijan & Associates (www.wmanda.com) offers consultation, intervention, crsis management, and respite. 416-367-5968 416-367-5968