ASD Achievers Consulting, are a group of highly dedicated, competent, experienced and energetic professionals committed to providing the most effective early intensive intervention to improve the lives of children with autism and developmental disabilities and their families.
Our team members implement research-informed behavioural methods-in a fun, creative and individualized manner, within a clinical framework that values and practices teamwork and partnership.
Our clinical team is comprised of a Clinical Psychologist, Senior Therapist, BSW, RSW, MADS, as well as a candidate working to become a BCBA. Our lead therapist(s) has attained a bachelor degree in psychology, sociology, child development psychology and completed courses and training in Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Functional Behavioural Analysis
- ABLL-R Assessment
- VB-MAPP Assessment
- Preference Assessment
- Self-Help Skills Inventory
- Individualized 1:1 ABA/VB sessions and small groups at home, daycare, and preschool settings
- Regular team and parents supervision, training, and direct coaching
- Daily correspondence via emails and phone
- Individually designed program materials and resources
- Long distance video conferencing
- Documentation Individual Service Plan, discharge/transition plan, binder/program set up, and resource development
Benefits of Therapy at Home:
- Teaching occurs in the student's natural environment
- Increased opportunities for programming towards the environment which a child frequents-i.e. the park, mall, subway, store, etc.,
- Problem behaviours can be effectively assessed and targeted with consistency
- Increased parent and family involvement and decision making
- Flexible and accommodating schedule
- Lower cost than centre-based programming
Our services are specifically developed to serve the individual needs of children receiving DFO/IBI and private cases in Toronto, York Region, Peel/Halton Region and Dufferin.
Inina Goldenberg, Clinical Director at 416-508-5570 or firstname.lastname@example.org