All of our toddler and pre-school aged programs are made possible thanks to the generous support of The Fowler Family Foundation.
PARENT AND TOT PROGRAM
For more information about this program, please contact Program Coordinator, at (905) 682-2776 ext: 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Parent and Tot Program?
A fun playgroup where parents/caregivers and toddlers meet together to play and support one-another in an accepting environment. Toddlers will have free-exploration of a variety of play-based activities including craft, dress up, blocks, puzzles, sensory bins, gross motor activities and more!
An important and unique part of Parent and Tots is having parents stay to interact with each other and to engage in play activities with their child.
Parents have the opportunity to:
- Follow their child's lead through a variety of play-based activities
- Meet other families and develop new relationships
- Gain and give parent support
- Receive information pertaining to community supports, activities, and resources
- Learn new strategies and techniques for supporting challenging behaviour, communication and play
Children have the opportunity to:
- Freely explore a variety of play-based activities planned around their interests
- Gain new experiences
- Meet other toddlers/preschoolers
- Engage in circle time activities with parents and other children
- Develop self-confidence
- Develop school-readiness skills
PARENT AND TOT ENROLLMENT PROGRAM
LOCATION: 36 Page Street, St. Catharines (Autism Ontario NEW Programming Space)
AGE RANGE: 2-5 years old
DESCRIPTION: A program for both parent and toddler! Sessions will include information on play based learning, evidence based behaviour support techniques, and strategies for encouraging socialization.
PARENT AND TOT OPEN HOUSE
Thank you to everyone who came out to the Parent & Tots OPEN HOUSE on February 11th, 2016
We loved getting to meet all our little ones and their grown ups!
To view a video from our event and learn more about the program, click here.