Sponsors & Donors
We are so grateful for your continued support!
To see recent donations made to Autism Ontario - Niagara Region Chapter, click here!
Upcoming Sponsorship Opportunities
Stay tuned for upcoming sponsorship opportunities...
For more information on supporting an upcoming event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
Autism Ontario - Niagara Region Chapter relies on the generous support of our donors and sponsors. We simply could not do what we do without you.
Financial contributions, sponsorships, donations, gifts in kind and your generosity help us invest in children, youth and their families that are impacted by Autism Spectrum Disorders.
At Autism Ontario - Niagara Region Chapter, we raise hundreds of thousands of dollars annually to maintain even the most modest operation of our Chapter programs, services and resources. This is done through grants, donations, sponsorships, fundraising events, third-party events and product sales.
We would like to extend special thanks to our incredible sponsors and their generous donations throughout the years:
Autism Ontario - Niagara Region Chapter recieves support from:
EVENT SPONSORS & DONORS:
We Invite You to Help Us!
Third-Party Events & Personal Fundraisers
If you're interested in starting a Third-Party Event or a Personal Fundraiser with proceeds being donated to Autism Ontario - Niagara Region Chapter, we want to hear from you!
Click here for our Third-Party Event Application or the Personal Fundraiser Event Application. Interested parties must fill out the application form and proposal included in the Third-Party Event Guidelines or the Personal Fundraiser Guidelines.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on hosting a one-time event or annual event, and see what we can do to help you, help us!
Become a Donor
Become a donor today and share your gifts! Gifts can take many forms and are each special and unique. They can be made through financial contributions, memorial or honorary gifts, in-kind gifts and services, donations of goods to our programs or expertise in areas that will help us acheive our mission and vision.
Contact us to find out how your donation can help us support thousands of individuals impacted by ASD:
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Sponsor an Event or Program
- Make a Memorial Gift or an Honorary Gift for Someone Special
- Host a Dress Down or Special Day at your Business, Workplace or School
- Contribute Gifts or Services In-Kind
- Offer a One-Time Donation by Cash, Cheque or Credit card
- Support our Annual Fundraising Events and Third-Party Events
- In person or by mail: 36 Page Street, Suite 401, St. Catharines, ON, L2R4A7
- By phone: 905-682-2776 Ext. 204
- Online: by clicking here and noting "to Autism Niagara Region Chapter"
- Donation, event, sponsorship or fundraising inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make all cheques payable to Autism Ontario - Niagara Region Chapter.
To cut back on administrative costs, and to focus our hard-earned fundraising dollars where they count (on programs and services for individuals with ASD!) we have created an in-kind wishlist for the Niagara Region Chapter. This is a great way for people to donate small amounts that make a big difference to our expenses. Donors can pick as many or as few items as they want off the list and donate them as an in-kind gift to our Chapter at any time throughout the year.
Things we always need:
- Printer paper (letter sized, 8.5x11, white)
- Lined paper notepads (letter sized, 8.5x11, any colour)
- Whiteout (non-liquid format)
- Scotch tape
- Large sticky notes
- Kleenex boxes