About Our Programs
Autism Ontario-Niagara provides social recreational programs that are specifically designed to meet the needs of individuals affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and their families. We recognize that although these individuals share space on the autism spectrum, they are still very unique among themselves. We strive towards having a compatible group of participants within each program.
2017 FALL PROGRAMS
Registration for Fall Programs Opens September 13, 2017 at 6:30pm!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Detailed Information on the programs being offered this Fall is available HERE
Before registering for any of the Fall programs please note that this year a parent or guardian must remain on site for the duration of each session.
Updated Program Dates for Fall 2017
Click the links below for more information about our various programs: Please note that the links below are currently being updated. For information on the Fall 2017 programs please refer to the Detailed information link above.
- Fall Session (October-December)
- Winter Session (February-April)
- Summer Camp (June-July)
IMPORTANT PROGRAM APPLICATION INFORMATION
1) Browse the program descriptions and pick whichever one(s) are of interest for your child(ren), teen or adult
2) Click the application link to apply
Applications MUST be submitted by the specified date.
We are unable to accept any applications after this deadline.
3) Follow the prompts to complete the application process.
4) Once fully submitted, your application will be reviewed
Please Note: Submitting the application does not guarantee you a spot in the program(s).
5) You will be contacted on shortly after the application deadline to inform you of the status of your application.
6) Payment is due in full by the date given upon registration
If payment is not received in full (by cash, cheque or credit) by this date, your program spot will be forfeited.
Top of the page.