Autism Ontario - Membership
- For Information
- For Friendship and Support
- For Local Niagara and Provincial Support
- To Share in Advancing Support For and Understanding of ASD
- For Preferential Pricing/Discounts
How to Join
Click here to download the membership form.
Please fill it out and mail it to:
004-1179 King Street West
Toronto, ON M6K 3C5
Phone: (416) 246-9592 or 1-800-472-7789
Or fax this form (credit card only) to: (416) 246-9417
Subscribe to "Autism Matters" - Autism Ontario's Magazine
Get an annual subscription to Autism Matters by becoming a "Friend of Autism Ontario." For $25 you will receive 4 issues of Autism Matters which contain personal stories, articles by ASD researchers, tips and resources.
Note: An Autism Ontario membership includes a subscription to Autism Matters.
Consider sending Autism Matters as a gift to a friend, teacher, researcher – anyone who might want to learn more about the Autism Spectrum Disorders. We will send a gift card with the first magazine.
You can find the subscription form here.
Membership Benefits at the Niagara Region Chapter
- Programs specifically designed to meet the needs of individuals challenged by Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) including summer camps and year round social clubs at a membership rate
- A resource centre that includes a lending library with books, videos, CDs and more. Non-members are welcome to utilize the resource centre during office hours.
- Local newsletters and a quarterly provincial magazine that shares research updates and coping strategies for living with autism
- Meetings that offer guest speakers and relevant discussion topics
- Access to and/or information on conferences, workshops and training opportunities
- Family Funding Bursaries
- Mutual support and friendship with other families
- Representation on the Special Education Advisory Council at the District School Board of Niagara and the Niagara Catholic District School Board
- Public awareness and advocacy programs
For full details about how membership impacts you at the local level, contact the office at email@example.com or call 905-682-2776 today! A membership and information package can also be sent to you with additional details.