CHAT: CHallenging Autism Together in Durham Region
Click here to download an 8.5 x 11 Autism Support Groups poster
Meets: 4th Tuesday of every month (except December) at 7:30 p.m.
Next Meeting: 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Location: Dunbarton-Fairport United Church
Address: 1066 Dunbarton Road, Pickering
Directions: North of Highway 2, west of Dixie Road
Click here for a map to Dunbarton-Fairport United Church
Meets: 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:30 p.m.
Next Meeting: 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Location: Precious Minds Resource and Learning Centre
Address: 21980 Hwy #12, Sunderland
Directions: North of Greenbank on the south-west corner of Blue Mountain Rd & Hwy #12 beside the Skye Motel
Click here for a map to Precious Minds
Meets: 3rd Wednesday of every month (except December) at 7:30 p.m.
Next Meeting: 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Location: Behavioural Consultation & Therapy Services Inc.
Address: 1450 Hopkins Street, Suite 105, Whitby
Directions: South of Dundas Street East; North of Consumers Drive
Click here for a map to Behavioural Consultation & Therapy Services Inc.
- Get to know other parents and caregivers
- Share experiences and discuss issues of common concern
- Find out how to become involved in activities to increase awareness about autism
- Registration/membership is not required
- There is no fee to attend our autism support groups
- You may attend any group at your convenience
- Please note: our autism support groups are not suitable for children. Our meetings offer peer-to-peer support for adult parents/guardians and caregivers only. Please make arrangements to leave your children at home; childcare is not provided.
For more information about autism support groups contact
Autism Ontario - Durham Region
Toll Free 1-866-495-4680