Are you or someone you know planning a fundraising event?
Why not consider Autism Ontario Peterborough as the recipient of the proceeds?
The benefits to you include:
- event recognition on our website and in our newsletter
- assistance with media awareness to encourage participation and to thank supporters
- tax receipts, if applicable
- the knowledge that you have made a difference in your community
By directing your funds towards Autism Ontario Peterborough, you will be making a difference to the individuals in Peterborough, City of Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton and Northumberland Counties who have an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
We are a non-profit organization and we rely on donations to fund our programs and services which include:
- social skills programming for children with ASD
- recreational events for the entire family
- subsidized activities funding
- public awareness campaigns
- educational workshops for parents and professionals
So whether your event is sports-related (i.e., golf, tennis, curling, running, bowling, etc.) or entertainment-based (i.e., gala, bingo, raffle, auction, dance, etc.), think of Autism Ontario Peterborough as your community investment!
See the potential!
For more information visit:
Charitable Registration No.: 11924 8789 RR0001